The Rose Dress - Review about Mother Of The Bride Dress from Regina, Saskatchewan
Hi my name is Joelle besse I emailed your company looking for this dress and no one got back too me do I'm writing this in hope someone can let me know if this dress is still possible to get my phone number is 1-306-361-5069 so please let me know either way thank you very much this is a photo of the dress I'm sending along so it will be easier too locate!! It's the the dress on the right the black one mother of the bride thanks again!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Mother Of The Bride Dress
- Review category
- Ceremonies and Events
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered cascading roses in a basket for a funeral. cost was 149.99. What they sent had 4 roses was tiny and worth $40 at most. They offered me $15..."
- "They messed up my measures and the dress doesnt even fit on me. It was the manifacture error and they not refunding me the money. The dress look like a..."
- "I hired Julie Murphy at to plan a destination wedding at Storybook Barn in Sough Carolina, she was fired fired the venue and never returned our deposit. She has done..."
- "I have been scam through using singlemuslim.com.. have reported about the fraud and fake profile but there not doing anything.. the scammers are still there using this website and targeting..."
- "COMPUTER SERVICE WARNING FOR RCE COMPUTERS REGINA! Please , read on! Being in the Marketing/SEO industry for over 20 years now I have never in my life encountered such rude and delinquent..."
- "Here is the chronology of this purchase: -9-Jul-2016 I complete a payment of$78USD = $105.65CanadianD. I make this purchase from your company because they have always treated me right and I..."
- "In November 2011 we purchased a 4 month old English Bulldog puppy from Jess Durkin..we already had rescued a 1 1/2 year old bulldog and even though we still have..."
- "There is something seriously wrong with this company. I had a problem with registration. I suspect that my telephone number was incorrectly registered in a partial registration. Easy to fix?..."
- "We got a bed from Easyhome and a few months later we got bed bugs. We called Easyhome ( Store #202, 9104-118th Ave, Edmonton) They told us to throw the..."