The Rose Dress - Review about Mother Of The Bride Dress from Regina, Saskatchewan
Hi my name is Joelle besse I emailed your company looking for this dress and no one got back too me do I'm writing this in hope someone can let me know if this dress is still possible to get my phone number is 1-306-361-5069 so please let me know either way thank you very much this is a photo of the dress I'm sending along so it will be easier too locate!! It's the the dress on the right the black one mother of the bride thanks again!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Mother Of The Bride Dress
- Review category
- Ceremonies and Events
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Two years ago I bought a dress that was beautiful and looked like the photo. A couple weeks ago I wanted to order the same dress in a different..."
- "Tainted Pageant I would like to share with all of you my story. You can say I am a beauty pageant aficionado. I have been to countless beauty contest, from small..."
- "Pictures paint a 1000 words. Let the pictures I have of the light blue dress I ordered compare with what they showed on the website:http://www.bridesire.com/aline-scoop-neck-tealength-chiffon-mother-of-the-bride-dress-p-1642.html it is the Scoop neck tea..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- "I have a 2013 Ford F-150. The bumpers keep rusting no matter how much I wash, polish, and wax them. I had to have the pinion seal changed already, and..."
- "Bad water? DON"T BUY from AZTEC located in Saskatchewan Product is garbage, Service and Management is even worse! Takes months to get a service man and Hidden fees for Mileage..."
- "McCafe coffee recently changed to pods from cups (Keurig). Since then almost every cup of coffee I have made (in 3 separate machines!) has more than a tablespoon of grounds..."